About Me

My photo
A Computer Science major. This is my blog for sharing my random thoughts on books, writing, studying, videogames, and more.

Followers

Twitter

Backloggery

PSN

MyAnimeList

Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 26, 2013
This will be my blog for anything and everything random! This includes Nanowrimo, which i guess I'll be participating in. Gosh, I haven't written fiction in years. I'm so nervous!! ^^ Anyhow, I guess I'll post playthroughs of my video games and reviews/rants on them (or just me fangirling over them). And then there's my reading, which I'll post about too. And lastly, my life as a grad student!! I think this will be fun if I stick to it. XD


6 comments:

  1. Nya! I need to get the hang of this thing xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you manage to find how? Also, I like the playlist thingy! How did you do that? I also need to find how to get notified when someone replies to me

      Delete
    2. I found out, but you need one entry on your blog or they won't let me follow you. The playlist is from grooveshark! I need to edit the colors. XD You're supposed to get notifications on your gmal. Be sure to mark that on settings. :)

      Delete
    3. Wait, that only counts in your blog. There's a button on the comment box that says "Notify Me". I think that's it.

      Delete
    4. Ohhhh!! I'm seeing the button now xD Let me check my notifications on settings. Thanks! :D

      Delete